Location #483 - Pumphouse and Dam Lower Bannockburn Creek area, confluence of Wet Gully and Bannockburn Creek.
The table below shows the groups of people that had an interest in this property, either as owners, residents, tenants or shareholders. Clicking on the 'Details' link will display a list of the individuals in the group along with any known historical information about them.
|1||1970s||Mr Bruce Paterson||Details|
The table below shows any historical notes about the location.
|Note||Date||Short Description||Note Text|
|3531||1970s||General notes.||The dam and pumphouse was installed by Mr Bruce Paterson to supply water from Wet Gully to irrigate the river terraces of his Cairnmuir farm. The installation replaced the water race and siphon system (#482)|
The table below shows a list of images related to the location. Click on 'View Image' to display more details about the image, and to view the image.
|Image Id||Source||Date||Short Description|
|1333||Paul Crump - Bannockburn||2007||Bannockburn Creek - looking north west, upstream of Wet Gully||View Image|