Public Meeting held in Bannockburn Hall - March 22nd 1923.
Business: To consider appointing a Domain Board.
Mr James Ritchie in the chair.
Mr Ritchie gave full details of what had been done in connection with the Recreation Reserve. The area had been granted and the Commissioner asked that a name be give to the Reserve and a board appointed to control it.
It was decided to call the Reserve the Bannockburn Domain and the following were appointed to the board.
James Ritchie (chairman), J Parcell (secretary), D R Corson, W Toms, A Crombie, W Sutherland, James Leslie, A Campbell, A Robertson.
The first meeting to be held April 14th 1923.