Location #110 - Stables. Bannockburn-Nevis Road, east side
The table below shows the groups of people that had an interest in this property, either as owners, residents, tenants or shareholders. Clicking on the 'Details' link will display a list of the individuals in the group along with any known historical information about them.
|1||1887 - 1900||James Lawrence (1)||Details|
|2||1900 - 1906||James Lawrence (2)||Details|
|3||1906 - 1908||Robert Toms||Details|
|4||1908 - 1912||Ernest Tippett||Details|
|5||1912 - 1920||John Radford||Details|
The table below shows any historical notes about the location.
|Note||Date||Short Description||Note Text|
|1694||1887||Construction of the stables.||The stables may have been constructed when Mr Lawrence shifted his bakery from Quartzville to Bannockburn.|
|1697||1900||The stables may have been inherited by James Lawrence (2) on his fathers death.||The stables may have been inherited by James Lawrence (2) on his fathers death.|
|1701||1906||Mr Robert Toms took over the stables.||Mr Robert Toms took over the stables from James Lawrence (2) when James went gold mining.|
|1702||1908||Robert Toms sold the stables to Ernest Tippett.||On 13 Jan 1908 Robert Toms sold the stables to Mr Ernest Tippett.|
|1704||1912||Mr John Radford purchased the stables from Mr Ernest Tippett.||Mr John Radford purchased the stables from Mr Ernest Tippett.|
The table below shows a list of images related to the location. Click on 'View Image' to display more details about the image, and to view the image.
|Image Id||Source||Date||Short Description|
|482||Miss A Parcell Collection||1899||Bannockburn Township - Bannockburn-Nevis Road.||View Image|