Location #144. Woods Dam. Lower Baileys, Pipeclay Terrace, south of Felton Road. Shown on the Ridland's map of 1890.
The table below shows the groups of people that had an interest in this property, either as owners, residents, tenants or shareholders. Clicking on the 'Details' link will display a list of the individuals in the group along with any known historical information about them.
|1||unclear 1876 - 1892 ?||Andrew Woods||Details|
The table below shows any historical notes about the location.
|Note||Date||Short Description||Note Text|
|2075||1890||Andrew Woods applied for a licence to mine for gold and to construct a tail race in Bailey's Gully.||Andrew Woods applied for a licence to mine for gold and to construct a tail race in Bailey's Gully.|
The table below shows a list of images related to the location. Click on 'View Image' to display more details about the image, and to view the image.
|Image Id||Source||Date||Short Description|
|1896||Mr Gordon Stewart - Bannockburn||c1890||Sluicing on Templars' Hill||View Image|