Location #147. Ball & Co Dam. Lower Kawarau River Flat, downstream of Gibson Road, Manson Road - north side. Shown on the Ridland's map of 1890.
The table below shows the groups of people that had an interest in this property, either as owners, residents, tenants or shareholders. Clicking on the 'Details' link will display a list of the individuals in the group along with any known historical information about them.
|1||1890 - c1897||J R Ball and P M Paterson||Details|
The table below shows any historical notes about the location.
|Note||Date||Short Description||Note Text|
|2079||1890||General Notes||John Rowe Ball and Peter Martin Paterson applied for a dam and mining licence at the foot of Templars Hill, north side. This dam may well have been location #147, and was shown on the Ridland's map of 1890. There is now no trace of the dam. For further details of J R Ball, see dwelling #68. For further details of P M Paterson, see dwelling #13.|
The table below shows a list of images related to the location. Click on 'View Image' to display more details about the image, and to view the image.
|Image Id||Source||Date||Short Description|