Dwelling #418 - Wash House Gully Road, north side. West of dwelling #230.
The table below shows the groups of people that had an interest in this property, either as owners, residents, tenants or shareholders. Clicking on the 'Details' link will display a list of the individuals in the group along with any known historical information about them.
|1||1911 - 1960||Various owners - see notes.||Details|
The table below shows any historical notes about the location.
|Note||Date||Short Description||Note Text|
|3382||various||List of owners.||J Hancock ( - c1911), W Toms (c1911-1944), Mrs J M Toms (c1911-1973) last resident owner, J L Hodson (1960 onwards).|
|3383||1960||Jim Hodson leased dwelling #230 and #418 with the adjoining orchard from Mrs J Toms.||Jim Hodson leased dwelling #230 and #418 with the adjoining orchard from Mrs J Toms.|
|3384||c1960||The wash house was destroyed by fire.||About this time Mr Hodson was burning off long grass in the orchard. Unfortunately the fire got out of control and the wash house building was burnt to the ground.|
The table below shows a list of images related to the location. Click on 'View Image' to display more details about the image, and to view the image.
|Image Id||Source||Date||Short Description|
|226||R Murray||c1910||Theo Toms (boy) with his mother Mrs Jane Margaret Toms.||View Image|
|1222||J W Toms - Roxburgh||c1920 ?||Dwelling #418 - looking west||View Image|
|12492||Mrs M Bruce - Roxburgh||unknown||Jean Margaret Hancock (Mrs William Toms)||View Image|