Location #426 - School Garage Lower Smith's Gully, Schoolhouse Road, school ground western end.
The table below shows the groups of people that had an interest in this property, either as owners, residents, tenants or shareholders. Clicking on the 'Details' link will display a list of the individuals in the group along with any known historical information about them.
The table below shows any historical notes about the location.
|Note||Date||Short Description||Note Text|
|3391||1939||General note.||The original school shelter shed was replaced by location #453. It appears that the old shed (location #311) was converted into a garage (location #426)|
The table below shows a list of images related to the location. Click on 'View Image' to display more details about the image, and to view the image.
|Image Id||Source||Date||Short Description|
|1052||Terry Emmit||c1945||Bannockburn School - looking south.||View Image|