Location #453 - Second Shelter Shed Lower Smith's Gully - Schoolhouse Road, western end of school grounds
The table below shows the groups of people that had an interest in this property, either as owners, residents, tenants or shareholders. Clicking on the 'Details' link will display a list of the individuals in the group along with any known historical information about them.
The table below shows any historical notes about the location.
|Note||Date||Short Description||Note Text|
|3480||1939||General notes.||The Lowburn school was closed and the Cromwell school took over the pupils. The Bannockburn School Committee purchased the Lowburn School shelter shed to replace dwelling #311.|
The table below shows a list of images related to the location. Click on 'View Image' to display more details about the image, and to view the image.
|Image Id||Source||Date||Short Description|
|1052||Terry Emmit||c1945||Bannockburn School - looking south.||View Image|