Dwelling #487 Manson/Felton Road south side, east of Target Gully, west of dwelling #488.
The table below shows the groups of people that had an interest in this property, either as owners, residents, tenants or shareholders. Clicking on the 'Details' link will display a list of the individuals in the group along with any known historical information about them.
|1||c1934||L Gordon (non-resident owner)||Details|
The table below shows any historical notes about the location.
|Note||Date||Short Description||Note Text|
|3533||c1934||General notes||Dwelling #487 was built for the Manson family home, dwelling #264 in about 1888. It was moved across the road and west of its old location when dwelling #288 was built. The house was moved by Leslie Gordon in about 1934 and was used as single mens quarters for his farm workers on Glen farm.|
The table below shows a list of images related to the location. Click on 'View Image' to display more details about the image, and to view the image.
|Image Id||Source||Date||Short Description|