Dwelling #97. Base of Templars Hill, south side. Gibson Road, east side.
The table below shows the groups of people that had an interest in this property, either as owners, residents, tenants or shareholders. Clicking on the 'Details' link will display a list of the individuals in the group along with any known historical information about them.
|1||1877 - 1902||William Dickey||Details|
|2||c1888 - 1890||John James Perrow||Details|
|3||1902 - 1923||Property remained empty||Details|
|4||1923 - 1926||Scout Den||Details|
|5||c1926 - c1948||John Hodson (2)||Details|
|6||1948 - 1950||Mrs Daisy Hodson||Details|
|7||1950 -||James Lewis Hodson||Details|
The table below shows any historical notes about the location.
|Note||Date||Short Description||Note Text|
|1416||1877||William Dickey may have built dwelling #97 around 1877.||William Dickey may have built dwelling #97 around 1877.|
|1422||1888||The Perrow family may have lived with the Dickey's in dwelling #97.||The family may have stayed with the William Dickey family in dwelling #97. (J P Parcell's notes mentions "Mr & Mrs Dickey and Perrow - large crowd)|
|1424||1923||Dwelling #97 used as a Scout Den.||The Bannockburn school teacher Mr Bert Simonsen formed a Scout Group. Dwelling #97 may have been offered as a Scout den. The building may have been owned by Mr John Hodson (2) at the time. It had been empty for some time and was in poor condition. The Scout group repaired and cleaned up the building. They also whitewashed the interior walls.|
|1426||c1913||Mr Hodson (2) purchased dwelling #97.||Mr John Hodson (2) may have purchased dwelling #97 when he purchased the land around dwelling #92 where he lived with his family.|
|1427||c1926||Dwelling #97 used as a fruit packing shed.||It appears that Mr Hodson used dwelling #97 ads a fruit packing shed once his orchard was established.|
|1428||1948||Ownership of dwelling #97 passed to Mrs Daisy Hodson.||The ownership of dwelling #97 passed to Mr Hodsons widow Daisy Hodson when Mr Hodson was fatally injured in his Shepherds Creek coal mine (location #243)|
|1429||1950||Ownership passed to James Lewis Hodson||On 9 Mar 1950, following the death of his mother, Mrs Daisy Hodson, the ownership of dwelling #97 passed to James Lewis Hodson.|
|1430||c1950||Dwelling #97 may have been demolished.||About this time, Jim Hodson built a new fruit packing shed and coo store. Dwelling #97 may have been demolished at this time.|
The table below shows a list of images related to the location. Click on 'View Image' to display more details about the image, and to view the image.
|Image Id||Source||Date||Short Description|